1/27/10

Sweet Baby

I must admit that when we first moved to Alabama, I dreaded not working and thought that I would be bored staying at home with a baby.  It definitely took a little getting used to, but since we've been here (now 6 months) I feel so lucky to have spent so much time with Harrison.  He makes me laugh everyday.  And lately, he is learning something new every minute.  He definitely keeps me on my toes!

I often find myself wondering how I am going to manage two little boys.  And I worry that I won't be able to spend as much one on one time with Harrison.  It makes me sad knowing in just a few weeks, he won't be "the baby" anymore.  Will he feel left out?  Will he be mad at his momma?  The worries are endless, but I try to think of it in a different way... I am giving Harrison a best friend; a brother.  And that is something he will have for a lifetime.  And no matter what, he will always be my baby boy.  So I'm done being sappy and hormonal-- here a couple great pics of my sweet baby

Practicing a few yoga moves-I believe this is 
the downward dog
Nevermind the drool, he is cutting his incisors
One of my new faves

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I went through your exact same emotions when I hit those last few weeks of pregnancy. I used to tear up as I rocked him before his naps, and then I cried all of the way to the hospital as I thought about how I was completely messing up the great thing that Ben and me had going! But, 7 months later, I don't think that Ben can remember life without Ella. He LOVES his new little friend and all of the attention she gives to him. Harrison is going to be a great big brother and will love having someone to play with who has the same energy level that he does! Cherish these next few weeks with Harrison - they are so special!