1/8/10

30 Weeks!!


Yesterday marked the beginning of my 30th week of pregnancy with this little sprout.  I am definitely already counting down the days, but it's a bittersweet feeling as this will probably be our last baby.  Brian and I always talked about having two kiddos, but I guess I was hoping for at least one of those kids to be a girl.  I would love to have a little girl to play dolls and barbies with, to play dress up, to put bows in her hair to match her dresses, and to have that best friend bond that daughters have with their mothers.  These are all selfish reasons, of course.  But it looks like I was meant to be a momma of boys.  My boys will just be momma's boys! 

I am feeling the urge to nest already, so while my mom was in town visiting, we dug out Harrison's 3 tubs (!!!) of baby clothes and stocked the dresser drawers.  We will have some interesting living arrangements once the new guy arrives, but it's temporary, as we will be moving again in July.  So his crib and dressers will be put into our spare room with the full sized bed that's already in there.  He'll be tiny (I hope) and won't need much space, so... sorry little dude.  :)

Otherwise, I am feeling pretty good and only mildly uncomfortable.  I started getting sick with Harrison at around 32 weeks, so I am getting more nervous as I approach that mark, but all is well for now.  
3o week belly
Harrison and belly :)

No comments: