1/17/10

A Lazy Weekend

Brian is on-call this weekend and the weather is sort of dreary, so we have been hanging out inside, being lazy.  Harrison loves to wrestle and play blocks with his Daddy.  He is into everything and throwing some pretty dramatic fits (that often leave Brian and I cracking up!). This morning while I was sweeping the kitchen, Harrison kept coming in to hand me fuzz and dirt.  When I stepped around the corner, I realized he had found one my dirt piles (yet to be swept up) and was "helping" clean.  Disgusting.  Needless to say, we've been having a lazy, laid back weekend, complete with dirt and drama.  

On the bounce and spin pony-that he still hasn't quite figured out
The aftermath of "Hurricane Harrison"
And a shot of his newfound love of 
strawberries 
 

No comments: