2/14/10

Waiting for Baby

At 35+ weeks now, we are getting everything ready for the new little man's arrival (who does finally have a name!).  It feels so different this time around. And since we will be moving in July, it seems silly to hang special frames and decorate a nursery to the max.  I feel a little guilty that we haven't made a special "home" for him like we did for Harrison.  Brian and I say that "one day" we will not be moving every year and our boys will have a room totally decked out.

But for now, he has a crib with very cute bedding (biased opinion, for sure).  My mom came down for a few days to bring us our new crib (that I got for a steal!) as I want to keep Harrison behind bars for as long as he will let me! I have some other cutesy little things for his room, but I haven't quite got them up yet (see post below about our lovely illness filled week) 
 
For now, here is a peek at where he will lay his head
I pretty much pink puffy heart L-o-V-e this bedding
Daddy's purchase for Baby
Coming home outfit
Carseats installed-- big brother 'helped'



 

No comments: