2/26/10

Blooms!

22 days until Spring begins! 

And although this has been the "coldest winter Alabama has seen in a long time" there are still many signs that Spring is around the corner.  Last weekend, our little Ludwig family spent the days outdoors, playing in the backyard, going for long walks, and grilling out.  It's February! And just the other day, look what I spied from my living room?!


13 days until Baby's arrival! 

That's less than two weeks, people! I have finally reached that 'magical' point in pregnancy where everything hurts, nothing fits, and I am just plain whiney.  By this time in my pregnancy with Harrison, he was born, so venturing past 37 weeks is unchartered territory for me!  I see my OB again on Monday, where they will do yet another ultrasound to ensure his head is still poking in my ribs (I can assure them this without an ultrasound!)  And then only one more appointment after that... who is counting?! 

We are ready to meet this little person, who Brian and I both fear will be near 10 pounds!  Even though our sweet little Harrison is not that old, I miss that squishy baby feeling.  

This will probably be my last belly picture, as I haven't found a photo editing program to decrease facial chunk or thigh chub (instead I blur the edges, hoping you won't notice!)  

4 comments:

Ashley, Kyle, and Baby Boy said...

your bump is so cute!! i'm over there posting and responding- mostly in the wee hours because i'm not sleeping any more though!

i feel that if i was taller i'd be cuter pregoo, but instead i turn into an oompa loompa! lol

Corinne Mattson said...

Emily, you look great! I love the pic of Brian and Harrison - so cute. Can't wait to see pics of the new little guy!! Take care and hang in there, it will be over soon.
Corinne

The Riddles said...

We're almost there mama!!!! (scream into pillow as not to alarm our toddlers!) AAAHHHHH!!!

Krista said...

You are too cute! Enjoy! Life is going to be changing fast very soon!