2/19/10

36 weeks

I had my 35-36 week OB appointment on Monday and our little stinker is still breech.  So we have officially scheduled a C-section for March 11th at 8 am.  While it is still possible for him to turn to a head down position, the chances get slimmer as the days go by.  So barring anything crazy happening (like going into labor on my own!) this baby will be born in 20 days! 

Overall, I continue to feel well.  Limited swelling in my hands and ankles (although my wedding rings haven't fit in quite some time) and my blood pressure and blood counts have been stable.  I continue to gain weight, probably more than my share! I am loving McDonald french fries, root beer floats and orange slushies from Sonic, garden veggie cream cheese with crackers and fountain Cokes!  All of these things are definitely NOT helping in the weight gain area.  Oh well...the baby likes them!  

4 comments:

The Riddles said...

where in the HELL are you gaining weight??? i'm so jealous...

Travis said...

You look so great!!!! Not much longer now!:)

Nicole

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! Thinking of you...won't be around the week you go in, but want to wish you a happy, healthy labor!!! love and hugs, Sheryl

Corinne Mattson said...

Emily,
You look wonderful - I can't believe you only have 20 more days!! Ellie will be bummed the little guy won't be born on her birthday. Hope you continue to do well, no BP spikes!!! Enjoy your last few days with Harrison as an only child!! He is in for a big treat - he will LOVE his little brother and be so great with him. They are so much fun!!! Take care - we are thinking of you. Corinne and Fam