2/6/09

Brian's Mini Me

Harrison definitely is his father's son.  The way we dress him is just how B likes to dress, right down to the Polo half-zip sweater.  I ordered the Ortho onesie when we found out Harrison was a boy.  He also will be sporting a "I'd rather be studying orthopedics" bib within the next few months.  :)  I was proud to find these treasures!  Brian is anxious to start teaching Harrison the names of all the bones.  Who needs the ABC's, when you've got femurs, scapulas, and patellas?


In other news, we finally have our house on the market.  If anyone is interested in a fant-abulous condo, we have a great one!  

2 comments:

Kristen said...

LOVE the onesie and little hat. Harrison could also pass as a mini-Justin Timberlake!

The Miller family said...

These are so cute! Jamie also likes half-zip polo sweaters...is it an Iowa thing? I hope my next is a boy so I can put him in cute hats and sweatervest! Isabelle knows specific names for her bodyparts like uvula and sternum...she is going to be such a nerd. :)haha