1/29/09

Trips/Travels/Buds/Babies

Harrison and I had a great trip to Indianapolis.  The flights weren't too shabby and Harrison didn't cause too much of a ruckus.  I just cringed each time he started to fuss and of course I would get "the look" from nearby passengers.  Thankfully, on our trip back to Madison, there were extra seats and I was able to bring aboard his carseat, where he snoozed like an angel. Here is Harrison chilling in an airport terminal.
We met little Griffin, who is just plain adorable.  He is a peanut and next to Harrison, he looks literally like a string bean!  We also had the opportunity to catch up with Micah Grace, who is growing like weed.  After spending an afternoon with Micah, who is 18 months, I am thankful that I still have some time where Harrison is containable and content.  The girls (Jen and Brit) took our 3 kiddos and had their pictures taken at a great photographer in Indianapolis.  They photos turned out gorgeous.  Check them out :  www.jamiesangarblog.com  You may have to scroll through a few pages to get to our shoot.



My mom was also in town, so I was able to sneak out with my girlfriends.  It felt so great to have a few drinks and be with the people who mean the world to me.  I have really missed my friends!  And of course, my mom had a fabulous time with Harrison! 
While home, I was also able to talk to my baby brother, Matthew, who is currently deployed.  He is in port in Bahrain now and was able to call.  He sounds like he's matured so much, which for those that know him, is a VERY good thing!  
Harrison is still sporting a mini mullet, but he's happy about it.  His gut continues to expand. He has yet to roll over and I wonder if he will.  When I put him on his belly, he flings his arms out to the side and screams.  He looks like a bug that's stuck on it's back.  It's quite hilarious.

No comments: