2/21/09

Jump!

Harrison has finally figured out how to "jump" in his Jumperoo and activity jumper.  It's hilarious to watch and I think it scares him that I get so excited.  He is watching everything around him, which makes feeding time interesting.  He usually has some veggie or fruit smeared across his face, up his nose, etc...  

He seems to be meeting all of his developmental milestones except that whole rolling over thing.  The kid just won't do it! I keep giving him the excuse that he's too fat, but I think he's just lazy.  We're working on it!

A couple of girlfriends from work and I got our babies together for a little playdate.  We had our babies about the same time, so it's always great hearing their stories and seeing what their kiddos are doing.  It's also encouraging to see that they have chub-a-lub babies, too! 



1 comment:

Williams' Family said...

Em, I love that you have these pics on your blog already... you are SO on top of things!