2/27/09

Super Chunk (with an ear infection)

So my poor, sweet babe is just miserable. He started Sunday night with cold symptoms and I was certain that Brian and I brought home RSV. But as the week wore on, he was getting sicker. Wheezes, snot galore and coughing... so to the clinic we went. No RSV, but he does have an ear infection. I keep telling Brian, who is lucky enough to be in Vegas at a conference, that Harrison looks like a kid who just crawled out of a trailer park. Yesterday (I should've taken a picture) he was wearing a shirt that had been stretched out with Amoxicillin all over it, he had been drooling so his face was red and chapped and he had dried crud on his nose. I am sure you can just imagine! Hopefully he will be on the mend soon. In other exciting news, Harrison has officially reached the weight limit for his infant carrier! He is a whopping 21 pounds, 8 ounces! He weighs more than your average 6 month old (more than a lot of kids!) Looks like I will be installing that convertible carseat sooner than I thought.

No comments: