8/20/08

A Peek Inside

Hey friends! Brian and I had the opportunity yesterday afternoon to peek in on the peanut, who is NO peanut. My OB wanted to check on Baby Luds' growth since he has consistently been measuring big. There are no concerns and he looked absolutely gorgeous! Check him out! They guess his weight to be 5 pounds 11 ounces right now. He has some definite chub on those cheeks!

I see my OB again on Friday and hopefully will receive some answers as to what's going on. I continue to have a weird array of symptoms, all of which cannot be explained. A girlfriend I work with said "whoever said a woman's body was made to bear children must've been a man!" And I completely agree with her because apparently my body is not enjoying being pregnant anymore! The countdown is on and I have nested to the extreme! I think I'm ready...so let's go Baby Ludwig, it's just about time!

No comments: