8/13/08

Bedrest it is

All is well here at the Ludwig household.  I am officially on bedrest these days and hating pretty much every minute of it.  It was fun for the first day or two, but now I am bored, bored, bored. While I know that this is what's best for Little Luds, it makes for long days.  

I have my second appointment of the week on Friday, and hopefully things continue to look good. My labs values have improved, and although the doctor has no explanation for the improvement, we are psyched to have good news.  

Brian continues to LOVE his job! :)  Anyone who has talked to him in the last 2 months knows that this rotation is pretty much kicking his butt.  I think after today, he has 15 days left on trauma, and hopefully his workload will lighten up.  

On tap for the weekend... our birthing class! Woo hoo! Wish it were something *a little* more exciting!  

Look who stopped by to visit!  Brit is also having a little boy and is due in December. 
  

A cute pic of a frustrated Brian putting together our Pack n Play!  Priceless!


No comments: