6/15/08

Happy Father's Day!

"You are someone I look up to, no matter how tall I've grown."

Happy Father's Day to our dads, Joe and Ron. Thanks for all you have done for us. You've helped us build the lives we have now. Enjoy your special day! We wish we could be with you to celebrate!

Happy "Father-to-Be" Day to Brian. It's hard to imagine that next Father's Day, we will have a son to celebrate with. Brian is currently working his tail off at the hospital (now physically in the hospital for over 24 hours), but hopefully he will be home at some point today to get some much needed rest and relaxation. It will be a low-key day for us, as Brian will be post-call and I plan to be in bed ALL day resting up for the next 3 night shifts that I so dumbly scheduled myself for. :) Happy Sunday!

No comments: