6/11/08

~15 more to go~

So I am posting a tad early, but I'm close enough to 25 weeks! Baby Luds is now viable, which means he can live outside of me on his own (well with a "little" bit of help!) He is about the size of an eggplant this week (about 1 1/2 pounds), which just amazes me. He is a very active little man, and operates on my schedule, making him the most active at 9 pm and about 2 am. These times are totally fine with me when I am actually working, but it makes sleep somewhat difficult on my nights off. I saw my OB last week and all is well. I gained a boatload of weight, so much that I wish Baby Luds was about 8 pounds...that would make me feel better! :)

The weather has finally turned gorgeous here in Madison. I love being outside in the sun, but I have a nagging feeling that this summer will be a LONG one! Brian doesn't say a word when he comes home and I have the AC on. Good boy! :) The mugginess is what gets me. I can only imagine what August will be like!

This past weekend, I spent some girl time with Katie, Jen and Brittany. We had a good time, minus the windy beach. But it was nice to catch up and relax. Brittany is also prego, now about 12 weeks. Poor Katie probably heard more than she wanted about being pregnant, getting pregnant, and birth. :) Brian came home from Quebec on Saturday. He enjoyed his conference and even slipped in a little sightseeing.

The remainder of the week will be a busy one, but do not fret, I plan to update again soon. Maybe I will even post a belly pic for all you curious folks out there!




No comments: