5/12/08

It's A....

BOY! We could hardly believe it when the sonographer placed the ultrasound wand on my belly. Apparently, all the Chinese calendars and old wive's tales were not true in my case. Our little "man" is measuring 14 ounces and is 10 inches long. He has had quite the growth spurt since the last ultrasound!

I was told to drink a little caffeine or juice prior to the ultrasound to make sure baby would "cooperate". Well he did cooperate to an extent. He was giving the sonographer a run for her money. That boy was all over the place! The caffeine worked! At one point, he had his head under my ribs on the left and five minutes later, he was head down. They did a thorough check of all organs and body parts, and all looks great. Brian's face was priceless and he is extrememly proud of his son's "boy parts!" Only a man would say such a thing!!


Today, we are also celebrating our first year of marriage. What a great gift! We soon will be off for a fancy steak dinner and a delicious buttercream cake (which I am most excited about. Don't tell Brian, but I have already been picking at it!) to celebrate.
Now, on to the pictures!



No comments: