5/12/13

Chandler: 5 Months

Chandler is 5 months old already.  Time really does fly by and I feel so lucky to have her in my life.  Having a daughter makes me feel incredibly special.  I love picking out what she will wear every morning (always with a bow) and I dream of the days we will spend playing babies, Barbies and house.  She is such a sweet girl and doesn't fuss for much.  She is still nursing some, but takes a bulk of her milk from bottles.  Just today, she tried squash and did really well with it! I had tried a couple times with oatmeal but she was not in the slightest interested.  

She loves watching her brothers and is always smiling and giggling.  She sits in her activity center and stares at the TV, sits in the stroller and watches the kids or is content to sit on our laps while gnawing her hands.  She still doesn't have any teeth but they MUST be coming soon.  She seriously has been drooling for 3 months!!! 

I fell in love with this outfit when I saw it because of the cotton bonnet.  I haven't bought her much (ok that's a lie) but this outfit was only $7.99!! Love me a bargain!

Pippa is also pretty smitten with Chandler

BIG GIRL! 

Love those roly poly things! 

"Wait. What?! I am 5 months already?" 

No comments: