5/12/13

A Little Dominican Getaway

Brian and I have said for what seems like forever that one day we will go on vacation, just the two of us.  So after Chandler was born, we started working on making that happen.  Thankfully I have an amazing mom who was willing to come down and watch our brood while we snuck away and relaxed! 

We met our friends from Minnesota there and enjoyed sitting poolside (and doing water stretches!) drinking girly drinks (Bahama Mamas and Mamajuanas!) reading books and eating our meals (completely uninterrupted and without giving half your food to a toddler) It was wonderful.  And while we missed our kids (especially when I was pumping every 4 hours for Miss C) but it was a great time to reconnect with Brian and enjoy one another.

An obligatory airplane shot

Paradise right outside our door

Selfie! On the beach! 

A slightly pink crew at the Hibachi grill 

I wish I could say that we stayed out late every night and went to the club, but I'm old folks.  I was ready to call it a night at 9 pm! 


No comments: