2/19/12

Little Foodies

Harrison is PICKY with a capital P when it comes to food.  He loves donuts! Usually on the weekends that Brian has to round, he will stop and grab some Dunkin Donuts.  This weekend, I decided I'd grab some from the grocery instead.  They were a little more slimy than usual.  Little picky Harrison was so thrown off by it that he demanded to eat his donut with a fork.  I give up, kid. 


Brooks on the other hand is a little more curious with food.  Last night, Brian and I fed the kids and then made our dinner.  Brooks, who has never shown an interest in spaghetti, was begging for it! 
My noodle lover.

Slurp it up

No judging this momma: Brian was working late, so I decided to order pizza breadsticks (maybe some wings, too!) for the boys and myself.  Harrison didn't want the pizza even after he threw a fit about having pepperoni pizza and then decided he didn't want pepperonis (cue momma picking off allllll the pizza toppings) and the kid still didn't eat it.  BUT he did love the breadstick! Figures since his momma is also addicted to bread!


No comments: