9/4/11

18 months

Brooks, our sweet yet independent boy turns 18 months old today.  Gone is my snuggly guy and in his place is a toddler who wants to go, go, go.  

His Loves:
"zeezee" zebra lovey
pacifiers
reading books
pushing trucks
watching movies
going "bye bye"
Ozzy the cat
chicken
peas and carrots
fruit snacks, thanks to Harrison

His dislikes:
being told "no" 
all other veggies
cheese
diaper changes

While he isn't saying too much, he gets his point across. His words right now are momma, dada, bubba (for Harrison) bye bye, baby, Iggy and no and mm-hmm for yes!  I have to remind myself that Harrison didn't talk much at this age either, so I'm not worried at all about his later talking.  He is all-boy with no fears.  He loves to climb, dig in the dirt, run and play ball.  Brian and I have joked since he was small that he will definitely be the first to break a bone!  We also remember that when Harrison was 18 months, we also had a newborn!! And if schedule of babies would continue,  that my friends, would put me in the crazy house. 
Stay sweet, Brooks!

No comments: