8/4/10

Fat & Fabulous at 5 months!

It's hard to believe that baby Brooks is 5 months old today.  While it's a little bittersweet that my cuddly newborn is now a nosy and chatty baby, I am loving his little personality.  He is rolling over belly to back, but hasn't quite mastered the back to belly (but we're working on it!) He is a drooling dude and must sport a bib at all times (although no teeth have popped through yet)  He coos and smiles at total strangers, loves his paci and fingers, but most of all, he loves Harrison.  It melts my heart watching my two boys interact.  The first thing Harrison says in the morning is "Brus" (Brooks) and I often find him peering into Brooks' crib, just watching him.  


Tipping the scales at nearly 20 pounds, here is our fat
and fab 5 month old!
Sweet cheeks
Ready for an evening out! Watching a little
Baby Einstein before we go.
And this is how Brooks rolls... Sophie the giraffe 
(which I highly recommend to any moms out there), 
paci and lovey.

No comments: