7/20/10

US Weekly (a bit dated)

We've been busy, B-U-S-Y! We made it to Indianapolis, moved all of our stuff into our fab little townhouse and hauled all the necessary stuff to my parents' house, where we've settled in for the last 3 weeks. I started orientation for my new job the Tuesday after we got in. Oh and should I mention here that I had some Gawd awful GI virus that left me bedridden the day before I started? Lovely.

Harrison is mostly daytime potty-trained and Brooks is as big as ever, loving him some cereal and applesauce! And the boy is FINALLY taking a pacifier and a bottle, which makes my life a tad more manageable.

So we're here and loving being back with family and friends. Brian will be here for good at the end of July. This will be a short little blog update for now. Here are a few pics from the last few weeks...
Our littlest dude
Brian and the boys on his short visit to Indy
Harrison adores the swimming pool
Mmm... cereal
SOOOOO big!

1 comment:

Ashley, Kyle, and Baby Boy said...

congrats on the potty training!!
we are doing well over here but struggling when he has 'clothes' on...any advice for that? he can hold it bc we've gone a few days without a wet diaper (except at naps and bedtime), but when i put clothes on him, he forgets to tell me! also- if you are 'out and about', how does he use the potty? last one- when did you go straight to underware?