4/19/10

Happiness...

Happiness is your best friends!

My besties, Brittany and Jen, came to Birmingham for a long weekend and what fun we had.  They left their littles at home and ventured down to entertain my peanuts.  We chatted about how different our lives have become now that we have 5 children between us (and one on the way!) and we reminisced about our college days.  I can't wait to get back to Indy with these ladies! Thanks for the visit girlies!! Love you!

Jen brought her fancy camera down and captured some simply 
amazing photos of my boys! 

Love it!!


Frame worthy!
It was "A Day" on Saturday hence the matching
Alabama shirts
Happiness is your family!

My momma and daddy surprised us this weekend with an impromptu visit to Bama, as well.  I was shocked when I called my dad and asked what he was doing and his response was "sitting outside your house!" This was my dad's first time seeing Brooks and I am pretty sure he fell in love with him (minus the 4 hour colicky crying Saturday night). 
Happiness is your true love!
Me and my handsome hubs! 

No comments: