7/22/09

Adventures in Alabama

We had quite the interesting drive to Alabama.  Harrison did fantastic.  There were only a few meltdowns that were easily fixed with a little Baby Einstein DVDs.  The dog, who I thought would be the biggest party-pooper, slept the entire way.  Ozzy, on the other hand, almost found a new home in Illinois.  I had gotten a prescription for kitty Xanax, thinking that would knock him out.  No such luck.  I took a video of the incessant meowing, pseudoseizure looking behavior and drooling.  It's hilarious now, but we will NEVER travel with the cat again.  Ever.  

We are mostly settled into our new house.  We are getting acquainted with our new surroundings.  I am happy to say that I have found a nearby Target and an awesome mall.  We also bought a cute baby pool for Harrison, which he adores.  I hope to take pictures of the house today and will post them soon.  For now, here are a few photos of the boy.  


Happy baby in the pool
This is his new face when he sees the camera
The oh-so-very-cool pool
Beanbags in the backyard
Hawkeye baby (in Madison)
Cormac and Harrison (last dinner out in Madison)
Cuddles with Aunt Keri -like the new couch?  :)


1 comment:

Jen said...

Firt of all- I miss you so much.
Second- Harrison is so cute, I want to squeeze his cheeks!!!
Third- I love the new couch.