12/7/08

Updated-

Well, we made it home.  It turned into a bit of an eventful trip.  Unfortunately, Brian's grandmother passed away while we were in Vancouver and we had to rearrange flights. Harrison and I spent a few extra days in Seattle with my parents, Brian flew home Thanksgiving, and we paid for my mom to fly home with Harrison and me.  Harrison did pretty well on the flights considering the lengthiness of the trip.  The worst part of flying is going through security!  Flying with a child is tough work with all the bags, carseat... and it doesn't help that everyone around you is in a hurry.  I won't be planning any cross country flights anytime in the near future!
We had a blast visiting our friends Todd and Alecia in Vancouver.  What a beautiful city!  We wish we could've spent more time touring, but we are thankful that we made it there period! Brian and I had our first experience playing the Wii at their house, and I think I have now finally convinced Brian that we NEED it!  We'll see what Santa brings.  :)  Thank you guys for having us!

And lastly, here are a few photos of the bean.  Thanks to my Dad who was Harrison's caddy while Mom and I shopped!


1 comment:

Jen @ In My Free Time said...

Harrison is so handsome! Glad everything went well on your trip. Miss you babe! love ya!