12/11/08

Oink, Oink!

Harrison has turned into a piglet before our eyes.  He was 15 pounds at his 2 month visit and although I was shocked, I thought for sure he would hit a plateau at some point.  Well, apparently that point hasn't come yet.  I took him to see the pediatrician today because he has been extra fussy and running a slight fever (all is fine... no worries).  They weighed him and he weighs 16 pounds 12 ounces!!!!  Oink! Oink!  He is the poster child for childhood obesity in America with his rolls galore and chunky thighs.    

3 comments:

Corinne Mattson said...

He is so darn cute!! I wish we could meet him in person!! Glad things are going well for you guys. I am trying to patiently await the arrival of this 3rd little guy!! Take care - Corinne

Abby said...

What a cute little baby!! My kiddos were super chunk little babies. More to love. ;) Just found your blog...so sweet!!

Abby Shontz

Travis said...

Harrison is such a doll, I love the santa hat pic, so cute! Hope you guys are enjoying the holiday season-

Nicole