1/4/13

Chandler's Birthday in Pictures

I am so lucky to have delivered at the hospital I work at.  I am also lucky enough to have made some pretty awesome friends while I've worked there.  Two of these ladies, Rachel and Laura, were kind enough to stay over after working all night to attend my delivery.  Laura played photographer while Rachel tended to baby Chandler.  What great memories they captured for us! 

Laura texted me on our drive to Macon and said to let her know when I was walking in... she met us at the bridge! It was 5:30 in the morning!

One last pregnant belly snapshot. I will add that despite the OR "rules" I did wear my contacts and make-up in... hello I needed to look good in these pictures! 

 My co-workers! Rachel on the left and Laura on the right.  These girls also kept me sane during my time off work. Love them! 

I walked into the OR, thankfully they didn't take a picture of my big white booty hanging out of my gown! 

Getting started

Everyone was making guesses on Chandler's weight, needless to say we were ALL wrong. Even Dr. Barnes was about a pound off.  

Jeri, the nurse midwife, said that Chandler had red hair when they pulled her out. Looking at these pictures from when she was brand new, it totally looks like those locks are red! 

Love those little lips! 

 Rachel checking over our sweet girl

And there it is folks, a gigantic baby girl born 2 weeks early! 

Footprints! 

 Love this picture because Chandler is looking right up at Brian

Off to the newborn nursery 


Proud papa keeping a close eye

No comments: