11/4/12

32 Weeks and a Game Plan!

32 weeks

I have been going to weekly doctor's appointments and although things look great with the baby, I am still feeling about the same.  This week's appointment featured a non-stress test and another ultrasound (love those!!) Baby passed with flying colors on the NST and the US showed a healthy little peanut, who weighed approximately 4 pounds 8 ounces.  My amniotic fluid is on the high end of normal (which would explain why I am measuring 3 weeks bigger), but otherwise all is good.  We have set up a scheduled C-section for the 12th of December (yes that would make her birthday 12/12/12) although my doctor thinks I will deliver prior to that date.  We are thankful for a healthy little girl in there, no matter how much she has put us through!

No comments: