8/10/12

This Dog...

This dog... Pippa has been a bit of a handful lately.  While she looks so innocent and beautiful, don't be deceived! Let me tell you a story! 

Brooks is potty-training and while most days he is pant-less, Tuesday he managed to poop on the floor without me knowing.  I have the world's greatest sniffing nose, but apparently this poo was not a fragrant one.  I laid the boys down for a nap, put the dog in her kennel and then laid down myself.  I was woken 30 minutes later by Harrison who was holding my glasses prescription scribbled with permanent marker.  He had informed me that he and Pippa were going on a treasure hunt and that was his map.  Ugh, I motivated myself to crawl out of bed when I hear "Pippa we're on a treasure hunt and you found a BIG POOP!" I came running into the living room as Harrison starts telling me that Pippa found a poop and ate it.  Disgusting, but deep down I thought, oh sweet, I don't need to clean that up!

Fast forward to dinner time.  I was making grilled cheese sandwiches for the boys when Harrison informs me that Pippa puked in the living room.  Yep that's right folks, she barfed up Brooks' poop on my rug.  Not the hardwood floors that cover my entire house! I wrapped my head in a towel and went into clean up mode.  Harrison told me I looked like a super hero with my mask on! 

Looking all innocent with her sweet little poop mouth propped up on my pillows

Cute, huh?

No comments: