7/15/12

Our Big Surprise!

My momma came in town for a long weekend and we usually try to sneak away for a day to have lunch and shop, etc... I had my 16 week appointment already scheduled for Friday, so I called the OB office to ask if we could have an "elective" ultrasound to find out the baby's gender a few weeks early. They were more than happy to oblige so Mom and I skipped off to the US.  We had the technician put the baby's gender photos in an envelope and had her call in a cupcake order to our grocery store.  Brian was working that day and I didn't want to find out the news without him!

Sweet baby at 16 weeks, measuring 5 ounces, sucking hands

Our cupcakes filled with pink or blue icing... only a bite away from finding out!


Make that about 3 bites away from finding out.... IT'S A GIRL!!

And here's the proof shot!  We are over the moon excited about having a sweet baby girl to complete our family (and yes, we ARE done!) 


No comments: