11/21/11

Lucky

There are many days I feel like life is crazy, turned upside down.  I often get wrapped up in the fact that I don't feel like Georgia is "home" yet, I have no friends, I have no job, etc... And many days I find myself wishing we were back in Indy where I have friends and family that love us and miss us.  

But then these sweet faces catch me... how lucky am I? I have a husband who loves and supports us, two beautiful and healthy boys that love that they have a momma home everyday, a new home that has space to run and play, and some great Middle Georgia weather that allows us to be outside everyday.  
While life may not be picture perfect right now, I have a feeling that I am right where I need to be.

This is right-before-bed-I'm-tired-faces!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Thinking of you Em! We do miss you, but I know great things are waiting for you in Georgia too!