5/2/11

And a little randomness...

So if you haven't already seen this pic on FB, then I will keep you waiting no longer.... Let me set the scene.  Momma in shower. Harrison watching TV (read supposed to be watching TV).  Bathroom door bangs open, toddler shoves his face into steamy shower and says "I eat raspberries!" I lean closer (because I don't have my contacts in and I am as blind as a bat!) and see his face covered in mushy redness.  I asked him how many he ate and he says "hmm I ate a couple!" Let me add that saying "a couple" is Harrison's new lingo for as many as he feels necessary, especially when it comes to chocolate (thank you GiGi and Pa, the other Easter Bunnies, that made certain we have enough chocolate until Christmas!)

I hop out of the shower, follow him to the kitchen where I find not one, but TWO empty containers of berries (lids closed and politely placed back into proper position in fridge) STINKER!!


Harrison wasn't feeling the greatest the last few days.  We are wondering whether it's allergies or a cold. On Sunday morning, the boy was up at 530 am.  I don't function that early.  So I popped on some Nick Jr (I'm so thankful that channel exists 24 hours a day!!) and covered us up with a blanket.  I remember Harrison asking for juice at around 6 and the next thing I remember is the flash of an inappropriate daddy playing photographer.  Nothing about this picture looks comfortable.

1 comment:

Tori said...

I love Harrison's belly! Classy!