2/5/11

Mischevious Little Boy


Oh the terrible twos... Harrison is an absolute pro at throwing fits, demanding fruit snacks, begging to watch Cars or Toy Story, pushing his brother, and saying "I can't!" Most of these times leave me feeling cornered and frustrated, but occasionally, he has me laughing. A couple of these I tried to grab on the camera....

This day, Harrison had refused his dinner. It was about his bedtime and I had just made myself a PB&J. I walked into the kitchen and came back to find this... Harrison LICKING my sandwich. Really?! Cue the begging, whining and whimpering when I told him that that was Momma's dinner!
And this photo..ahhh. This was the day Harrison helped himself to my deodorant and applied it liberally to his cheeks and forehead. And when I took it away because that cannot be good for the face, he screamed like I had forced him to eat it.

No comments: