12/18/10

A December to Remember


These two little monster (aka my children) have been keeping me running. Harrison is still learning the art of sharing (reluctantly) and Brooks continues to turn the house upside down while getting into each.and.every.thing. But I wouldn't trade this life for anything.... especially these special moments. I look at these simple everyday moments caught on film and think about just how lucky I am.

I pulled Harrison's lovey out of the dryer and handed it to him to snuggle with.
He fell asleep. He has never, ever fallen asleep on the couch
(unless he's sick) He looked like a little angel.
PS- Harrison's 2011 resolution is to axe the paci. He just doesn't know it yet.
Brooks manages to crawl into the most awkward places. This one I
had to get a picture of... seriously Brooks?
Harrison and I baked & decorated cookies... although one of us
ate more than decorated. But I'm not gonna say who.
Love this one of my little monster. I think he looks just like Brian here.



No comments: