11/1/10

Racecars, Firetrucks, Walking Babies! Oh My!

You had to do a double take on that title, didn't you!? So I had this idea in my head that my second child would be a content, easy going kiddo. Not true. While he is a VERY happy boy, the kid is constantly moving. He is now pulling himself up on everything and cruising! And he's not even 8 months yet! How can it be that my sweet little BABY is trying to walk?! I have mentioned before that Brian and I call Brooks a wombat. The other night at dinner, I said something along the lines of "oh Brooks, you're such a wombat" to which Harrison replied, "I om-bat, too?" We just died laughing.

Meet Wombat

Brian's new surgery center opened last week. They had a huge party for the public, complete with helicopters, firetrucks, racecars and food. Harrison is really into big trucks these days, especially firetrucks. So he was in love with this bad boy.

Harrison in the racecar

No comments: