9/7/09

I'm ONE!

Our baby boy will turn ONE tomorrow.  It brings out so many emotions.  I am sad at how quickly he has grown into a little boy, yet so amazed at what he has learned.  Today, we had a get together with Harrison's little Birmingham pals.  My parents were also in town from Seattle--thank God because I needed a good dose of family!  It has been quite the lonely life here in Bama.  Brian has been super busy, but enjoying every minute.  He spent the day in Atlanta Saturday, where he attended a Jacksonville State football game and the big Crimson Tide game (on the sideline, of course).  Football season will be a LONG one, I'm afraid.

Here is a quick pic from Harrison's shindig!

1 comment:

Travis said...

Happy Birthday Harrison! Love the cake pics, what a cutie...can't believe he is one already. Wow, sounds like Brian is super busy! How you are feeling well and everything is going great with Baby #2!