5/27/09

Momma's Goal--

Running... I try, but have not built up any endurance yet.  So if you pass me "running" pretend you don't know the panting girl who can barely keep her feet moving.  I'd be too embarrassed to know anyone saw me.  :)  The good thing is that Harrison doesn't laugh at my lack of ability.  He is content to just chill in his jogger.  



Brian had the ENTIRE weekend off... free from rounding, studying or even thinking about a patient.  So we headed to Blue Mound State Park on Sunday for a little hiking.  We threw Harrison in the Bjorn and off we went.  It was great to be outside; the weather was beautiful. Harrison eventually fell asleep.  Sadly, I think that will be his last time in the Baby Bjorn.  I'm pretty sure he is over the weight limit!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, you take the most wonderful pictures. Did you take a class or is it just the proud mom coming through the lens?

Cindy (a friend of your proud momma :)

Travis said...

That looks like a nice day out! Glad to hear Brian gets a break once in a while. I recently got a jogger stroller too- Olivia and I have made a few trips out. I am looking forward to more, and she seems to love it.