3/18/09

Cha-Cha-Changin'

Everyone said that so many changes take place once babies reach 6 months and true it is.  Everyday, it seems that Harrison is learning something new.  

H holds his own bottle.
Moved up to his big boy carseat.  Notice his Hawkeye hat! (Thanks Miller's)

Got a new stroller.  (Notice the thunder thighs mentioned in previous posts-I wasn't lying!)
H is sitting on his own with a little help from his boppy

Chats with all his lady friends via his Iphone (AKA Grandma and GiGi)
BUT what he won't do--ROLL OVER.  Although he is a "future Ivy League student" the kid will not even try to roll.  He uses his smarts in other ways.
And this is just a cute pic of  the bean in his new summer hat.  

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Ben was also late to roll over and didn't even attempt to crawl until 2 months after he was already walking. I really pushed him at first, but then I just accepted the fact that my massively chunky boy was content to chill in one spot and I started taking advantage of having a stationary baby. I felt completely comfortable taking showers while he was up and playing because I was sure that he would be in the exact same spot where I left him when I got out!!

Corinne Mattson said...

What a little cutie!! He is going to make Connor look like a little shrimp. I LOVE chubby babies:)