9/2/08

...and counting

Nearing the end... As we near the end of this week, we are getting more and more anxious to meet the little dude.  I am nested out; this house is more than ready to have a baby in it!  We are packed and ready to roll! 

This photo is really of Dakota (who we think may have a *little* bit of a hard time adjusting to not being the baby) but it's also of the lack of toes that you can see looking down from my point of view.  I feel like a swollen beast and my toes look like sausages, but I think once Baby Luds arrives, I will enjoy looking back at these pictures.  

I see the OB again on Friday.  She will decide then whether or not I will be admitted on Sunday night or early Monday morning.  I am hoping for the Monday morning deal... I really want a sausage McGriddle from McDonald's on my way in!! Hey a girl's gotta have some pushing motivation!!  We'll keep everyone posted! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definately make sure to eat before you go in to the hospital. That was my mistake and 20 hours later I was so hungry I could have chewed off my arm!!!! Congrats to you two! Tell your parents I said hi. I can't wait to see him!!! Lava you!